Exopolitics Action Items
Your Participation is Needed
President Obama Mentions Area 51
“Viggiani [has] made public secret files from ZNN’s Runic Archive of NORAD proving that the phenomenon of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon or UAPs have ‘been discussed, analyzed, assessed and sequestered at the highest levels of governance and military authority on the planet.’ ”
“As Disclosure nears, during the final days of the truth embargo, there are some threads for which interested parties should be on alert. Some Cautions are:
1) some government entities may well introduce new disinformation into the web stream in order to slow things down and buy some time.
2) some supporters of the process will begin to hyperventilate and post wishful material that is exaggerated and hyper-exotic.
3) professional and amateur hoaxers will jump in with all manner of bizarre postings.
4) years of sacrifice and frustration on the part of some researchers and activists will create strong emotions and much internal tension.
5) critics of the advocacy work and research will lash out as the ground on which they have stood begins to shake.
The closer it gets, the greater the need to go Zen, stay calm and enjoy the ride.”
Excerpted from: Stephen Bassett’s June 10, 2015 PRG Update: Dark Matter Radio Network. Midnight in the Desert, Some Cautions.
Update from Stephen Bassett and PRG
“It is long past time for the political media to ask the appropriate people a plethora of questions regarding the Rockefeller Initiative. These persons would include President Clinton, Secretary Clinton, John Podesta, Secretary Leon Panetta, Governor Bill Richardson, Vice President Al Gore and Webster Hubbell. The stage has been set for this to happen.
“You can help by participating in a limited twitter campaign over the next three weeks. Nearly 400 selected political/media twitter handles are provided HERE. PRG requests you tweet these accounts with requests to engage the Rockefeller Initiative following the guidelines shown. The campaign will last until June 15.”
“The common component between all of the tweets will be links to the Roll Call newspaper and Mother Jones magazine articles. The goal of this campaign is to take the story global. If that happens, game over.”
“PRG is not seeking an avalanche of tweets. That can be counterproductive with the media. The ideal approach is each person who joins the tweet shower sends three emails with different text to each of the twitter addresses over three weeks - one per week. That would be 1200 tweets over three weeks. That said, any degree of participation is welcome.”