The NORAD Briefing Document
By Victor Viggiani, B.A., M. Ed.
For The Hon. Thomas Mulcair - Leader of the Opposition
1. How often are you informed of, or briefed by NORAD or other government officials about Canadian jets being scrambled from any Canadian Air Force base to pursue craft of unknown origin over Canadian airspace?
2. Are you prepared to raise these issues by asking the Min. of Defence and the Prime Minister the same and additional questions - as stated above to the Min. of Defence the Hon. Rob Nicholson by ZNN on the floor during Question Period? If, yes how will you proceed? If, no – why not? With due respect, will you inform ZlandCommunications in advance of the timing and scheduling of such questions?
3. After due consideration of the NORAD SECRET Status Events Report - what is your personal reaction and objective professional assessment as a solicitor to each of the following: a) The NORAD Secret Status report log, and, b) The remaining documents contained in the ZNN press release?
4. Do you wish to be briefed on the documentation regarding the UFO issue both as catalogued among the 9500 files in the Library and Archives Canada repository, as well as those documents residing in international research files emanating from France, Brazil, Peru, the UK, Denmark and other G20 countries? If yes, how shall we proceed? If no – why not?
5. As a respected solicitor – we ask that you render your opinion to us on the following claim: The level of secrecy employed by the Canadian government about the UFO matter is unjust based on the following facts: The evidence provided by the government’s own publicly released files including the 9500 files on the UFO matter contained in Library and Archives Canada may provide sufficient and legal grounds upon which to pursue this matter through the Department of Justice or the courts to establish Canadians in fact have the democratic right to know the truth about the UFO matter and; whether their government is entitled de facto to use authority and unwarranted secrecy to conceal this free knowledge from the people.
6. Will you personally call for a Parliamentary committee or establish a committee within your own caucus - to investigate the historical and current involvement of the Canadian government - its military and intelligence agencies in the management of the matter of unidentified flying objects as portrayed by the 9500 UFO files and other documentation that can be provided by ZNN?
ZNN would be pleased to answer and consult with you on any questions you may have on this significant issue. Thank you most sincerely for taking the time to read and respond in person to our enquiries in writing.
For Justin Trudeau - Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada
1. What is your reaction and response to the NORAD SECRET Status Events Report and other memoranda and documents submitted in the ZNN press release?
2. Are you prepared to raise these issues by asking the Min. of Defence and the Prime Minister the same and additional questions - as stated above to the Min. of Defence, the Hon. Ron Nicholson by ZNN, on the floor during Question Period? If yes, how will you proceed? If, no – why not? With respect, will you inform ZlandCommunications in advance of the timing and scheduling of such questions?
3. After due consideration of the NORAD SECRET Status Events Report 2001 - what is your personal reaction to and objective professional assessment of each of the following: a) The NORAD Secret Status report, and; b) The remaining documents contained in the ZNN press release?
4. Do you wish to be briefed further on the substantial documentation that is available regarding the UFO issue, both as catalogued among the 9500 files in the Library and Archives Canada repository, as well as those documents residing in international research files emanating from and that have been released by, France - Brazil - Peru - the UK, Denmark and other G20 countries? If, yes how shall we proceed? If, no – why not?
5. Will you call for a Parliamentary committee or establish a committee within your own caucus - to investigate the historical and current involvement of the Canadian government - its military and intelligence agencies in the management of the matter of unidentified flying objects as portrayed by the 9500 UFO files and other documentation that can be provided by ZNN and other Canadian researchers?
ZNN would be pleased to answer and consult with you on any questions you may have on this very significant issue. Thank you most sincerely for taking the time to read and respond in person to our enquiries in writing.
For the Hon. Charles Sousa – Minister of Finance - MPP Mississauga South
1. Will you share the briefing document with members of your caucus, the Minister of Energy in Ontario, Mr. Mulcair and the Min. of National Defence that I provided for you at our February 9, 2009 meeting at your constituency office, during which we discussed issues related to the matter in question?
2. After due consideration of the NORAD SECRET Status Events Report 2001 - what is your personal reaction to, and objective professional assessment of, each of the following: a) The NORAD Secret Status report, and b) The remaining documents contained in the ZNN press release?
I would be pleased to again meet with you regarding this unfolding matter. Thank you most sincerely for taking the time to read and respond in person in writing to our enquiries.
Question to all aforementioned Members of Parliament: Do you agree or disagree the knowledge that UFOs are real and that they may have off-world origins - should be freely available and accessible to all Canadians?
ZlandCommunications possesses a large compendium of Canadian documentation, which validates the involvement of the RCMP, other Ministers of Defence as well as other agencies and government departments in the matter of unidentified flying objects. All are available to MPs and the Press upon request. One fine example of documentation confirming government involvement appears in a routine yet powerful 3-page memo indicating possible extraterrestrial origins of UFOs was on the agenda at one or more formal meetings of the Defence Research Board.
Other substantive and unacknowledged background information
Notwithstanding the authority, influence and expertise of most elected officials, it is commonly acknowledged that, for the most part, those elected who represent citizens in Parliament are completely uninformed about and are prejudicially kept “out of the loop”, concerning the matters discussed in this briefing document. Political figures are quite often the last to find out about, comprehend and internalize what the masses have known all along. This is a focus of change.
Secondly, the UFO phenomenon has been the target of a 65 year-old campaign of ridicule and disparagement by the US Air Force, the US government and US media. Canada – according to the documents in our press release – followed suit. Suffering from this well orchestrated derision – the UFO matter has never been taken seriously – until now.
Why? Fear of the unknown nature of the UFO/Extraterrestrial hypothesis has driven this issue underground – morphing it into a conspiracy-laden subject with no credibility – no discussion and one that has become the butt of yarns and jokes among an uninformed media and its indolent public.
Thirdly, government and media have contiguously rejected and refused to discuss the real data, real witness testimony and verified documents concerning this matter as well as the ever-increasing number of UFO sightings throughout the planet. This information despite these restrictions exists and has gradually allowed the UFO issue to claim a certain notoriety. The NORAD log and the associated Canadian documents discussed in this brief are only a small part of the world-wide upsurge in the expression of what is occurring in our skies - strengthening the credibility of this indisputable evidentiary material. Here are some examples.
NUFORC – The National UFO Reporting Center in Washington State has catalogued over 5700 UFO sightings in 2013 alone. It is estimated by PSI.org that some 150 million people have seen a UFO since 1947. The Canadian UFO Report says Canadians reported just under 2000 UFO sightings in 2012. CNN reports that 80% of the American public believes the US government is hiding information on UFOs and their possible extraterrestrial origin. This data is a fraction of international records. Space constraints do not permit the vast military data to be included. As indicated above, these documents are available upon request.
The dissemination of UFO information is a highly restricted commodity. Granted, some files have indeed been released by governments however – they are merely ‘dumped’ into the public domain with no clarification or comment by the government bureaucrats who issue them. From 2008 to 2011 the UK released over 12,000 files – none of which produced a scintilla of political effusion. A substantial global Internet buzz did occur however it did not translate into any political action or questions within the UK government or substantial mainstream press coverage.
To achieve a more definitive understanding of this aberration and why and how documents are kept from the public – you are invited to review the well recognized Edward Taus CIA document, entitled ‘Flying Saucers’ - item 3 - outlining how the CIA planned to manage all details of the UFO matter by keeping government interest and concern about UFOs out of the press and away from public scrutiny. Another strong indicator of how this issue was managed is a spectacular FBI memo captioned ‘Flying Disks’ and a handwritten note penned by J. Edgar Hoover. Both obtained through a US FOIA request. The memo reviews Hoover’s note in the first paragraph. It then discusses how disks recovered by the Army Air Corps would be made available to the FBI for examination. Flying Disks Memo – Hoover’s Note.
However – the current public exposé and disclosure of these kinds of powerful documents along with those included in this brief and the many thousands of others run counter to government obfuscation and media ridicule. FACT: Documented evidence confirm UFOs do exist and they are of real concern to the government – proving with no unequivocally the UFO issue has indeed been discussed, analyze, politicized and sequestered at the highest levels of governance on the planet.
The many international encounters of UFOs cited by pilots, police, military personnel and citizens and the wide variety of documents and witness testimony involving unidentified flying objects – are moreover, ignored and relegated to the realm of myth, falsehoods, hoaxes and nonsense. Nothing could be further from the truth, as demonstrated by the finest example possible - the country of France.
Overview and Text of the COMETA Report
France ranks high among countries throughout the globe that seek more government transparency on the matter of unidentified flying objects. France has distinguished itself by publishing the remarkable COMETA REPORT (UFOs and Defense: What should we prepare for?)
Officials from the French Air Force, astronomers and ranking military and police officials made up the investigative committee. To date the COMETA REPORT is the most thorough international investigation into the UFO matter.
The over-all impact of this report and its findings have led the way to a more open international dialogue on the matter of unidentified flying objects. But again – no mainstream press coverage.
For your consideration a brief overview of this report is available here: [YouTube account has been closed]
The text of this report is available on line here.
The COMETA report because of its scientific base has established a new standard of credibility and a renewed era of openness and transparency on the UFO matter. It would be an essential element in any investigation by Canada and the Press. The Canadian media must examine this matter publicly. It is also time for the Canadian government to step forward and provide the public with an official public examination of this issue. This matter belongs to the people - not the government.
Continue Reading Part IV: Summary Comments
This article is published with the expressed written permission of Victor Viggiani for publication on The Alien Jigsaw: alienjigsaw.com
Top of Page